I’ve decided that from now on I will be known as the fairy tinker. I will go around the world selling my handmade goods with my dog who will have a little magical backpack full of pet treats to share with any pets we encounter. I will also attempt to fix things because that’s what tinkers do. Since I will be selling some delicious items, I need one that is my top seller. I’ve chosen this recipe will be it. These bars will be enhanced with regeneration magic plus 30% fire resistance and a 20% speed bonus which will be a indispensable item for adventurers.
1 C all-purpose flour
1/2 C butter
1/2 C (a hefty one) of crunchy peanut butter
1 C of quick oats oatmeal
3/4 C of light brown sugar
3/4 C of white sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 large egg
a pinch of salt
1 tsp of baking soda
Half a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 C of sliced almonds
1. Approach your hearth, oven, fire pit, or whatever you’re using, and make sure the temperature is a good 350 degrees or equivalent. Give your oven a good encouraging pat on the back followed by a cute wink. This should be enough to get the temperatures rising.
2. In your bowl, cream the sugars, butter, peanut butter, and vanilla until they’re nice and creamy.
3. Before adding the dry ingredients put on your best most twirly outfit in order to commence your twirling dance of good luck. Add each dry ingredient, flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt whilst dancing. This will help the mixture to become optimistic enough to go forth and bake evenly.
4. Prepare the pan with whatever non-stick material you wish. I used plain ol’ butter and flour but you can use parchment paper, if you’d like. Lovingly pat the mixture in the pan. This will take a bit. Please be gentle. Be sweet and kind because the mixture will know if you’re being impatient and will bake unevenly. Don’t forget to sprinkle the sliced almonds on the evenly patted bars, make sure to lightly pat them on too. You don’t want them swishing around chaotically.
5. Bake the bars for 22-25 minutes or until lightly golden. You must let these bars sit and cool down for a while. The must be entirely cooled before cutting them. If you do not wait, you will have a mushy sad piece of bar. I do not want that. You do not want that. Let’s just wait. ❤
6. You’re done! Give yourself a pat on the back. Don’t forget to share these with your adventurer friends!